Rotisseries report!!!

James Lake

TVWBB Emerald Member
Okay everyone I want one of these:
71G0jCJIZGL_SL1500_1_zps5e5afe28.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So I need to show the wife all of the beautiful cooks that I could do on one of these. So I need everyone's help and have you post a photo of your cooks using a rotisserie. I don't want to limit anyone but I think it would only be fair if Jim Lampe only posted his 20 "best" rotisserie cooks. Help me out.

Mike, life is too short to have to justify the price for everything. Sometimes you just have to look the other way and go for it! Not all the time, c'mon you know you want one!
I still can't justify the price of this. It cost almost as much as the grill itself. Believe i want it, but can't justify it.

I still can't justify the price of this. It cost almost as much as the grill itself. Believe i want it, but can't justify it.
mike, throw the price OUT THE WINDOW
after your first rotis chicken, you're sold.
after your second rotis chicken you're eet your words..."I still can't justify the price of this."

mike, throw the price OUT THE WINDOW
after your first rotis chicken, you're sold.
after your second rotis chicken you're eet your words..."I still can't justify the price of this."

Of course this is coming from a man that has like 5 of everything. The P1gvillion is probably worth more than my truck. :)

Beef roast

Turkey

A couple of chickens

Deli turkey breast that was sliced up and used for sandwiches. I have done ham too but couldn't find a pic

tri tip

Chicken thighs that were marinated in a jerk marinade

Cornish game hens

Chicken2_zps214eef54.jpg

This was on my gasser, but this weeks various threads on the charcoal unit are sending me to MY GUY
in the morning to p/u or have him order me one.

Back