Rosemary, garlic, salt, black pepper and EVOO pork tenderloins

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Giving the WSK a good workout today.

Started with mesquite turkey breast. Then roasted 3 eggplants for babaganoush. And now these tenderloins for dinner.

1675039908110.jpeg

1675039929517.jpeg

WSK running around 400°F. Budgeting a check at 30 minutes in. Should be done by 45 minutes, say 138-140°F.

Last edited:
Looking good.......really good......I look at delicious food early in the morning when clearly I would eat anything right about now....and I don't know why......
stop changing your profile pics man.....didn't even know it was your cook.

Here in pig country, full loins are dirt cheap and have more marbling than tenderloin, especially if I spend for Cheshire pork. What would you suggest I do differently with those?

Here in pig country, full loins are dirt cheap and have more marbling than tenderloin, especially if I spend for Cheshire pork. What would you suggest I do differently with those?

Or this one that I’ve had on my list for a while but haven’t made yet

One of my favorites...

1675225819412.png

Or this one that I’ve had on my list for a while but haven’t made yet

Love chef John. I made that first one years ago when wife was very pregnant and craving maple syrup. She loved it, but it wasn't for me.

I made the second one tonight as written and it was a hit. I'll make it again with the same ingredients, but will change the technique.

Mince the filling into a paste and butterfly the loin into a roulade to distribute the flavors better.

Start reducing the sauce earlier in the pork cook because it took a long time. Or, keep the pork in a warming oven while I finish the sauce.

Back