RiBzZzZ

Kurt

TVWBB Pro
Finally had a few "free" hours that allowed me to pull out the WSM , I had a 10 lb case of ribs that I have been getting on sale lately anywhere from 0.99 cent to $1.29 lb... Also used 2 rack that was all lonely in the freezer for a total of 5 racks

Pulled em, rubbed em with home made SYD rub... On the WSM for about 4 1/2 hours with a few chunks of cherry... Smoker dialed in at 230-240 entire cook... Baked beans underneath doctored up with mustard, SBR, SYD, ACV, ketchup

Also did 7 cx leg quarters marinated overnight in Stubbs cx marinade and rubbed down with SYD on gasser hot/fast cuz I was enjoying my first Sunday evening at home in 2 months (yes hockey tryouts and power skating are finally over for now....) with several Cold ones....

Made some boxed corn bread as well...

Did not foil the ribs, this is becoming my preferred method especially with " on sale" ribs cuz they are a little this and light on the meat but the kids clean em up and ask for seconds.... Ended up with 4 of the neighbor kids at the house to eat so we didn't have much left over...

Everything turned out awesome ! A great night at Home and finally got to use the WSM again

A late to the party plated pic... Forgot about the sweet potatoes

Thanks for lookin N'AT
Let's Go Bucs!

Boy I know how it was for Barb and I when we had the kids at home. You looked forward to going back to work on Monday to get some rest:p
Glad you were able to get in some WSM time, it all looks great!

That is an awesome cook everything looks fantastic. Glad you were able to have a little down time till the next round, ENJOY.

The texture on those ribs looks perfect. Nicely done, Kurt. You are probably making the best cue in the Burgh.

Back