Ribs for supper

AndyUK

So the boys woke me up at stupid o'clock, it's rained all day, and my abject team got beaten 4-0 for the second week running...

...but I have beers, and ribs for supper:

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/122427125@N07/13652032453/lightbox/player/" width="500" height="375" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

And I picked up a bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's honey bbq sauce from the 'American foods' section in the local supermarket to finish them off.

:)

Last edited:
13652032453_072cef8502.jpg" width="500" height="375"

So the boys woke me up at stupid o'clock, it's rained all day, and my abject team got beaten 4-0 for the second week running...

...but I have beers, and ribs for supper

Love it!!:cool:

Lookin' real good, Andy! Glad you got the pic thing figured out. Be sure to keep your cook pics coming.

I can see why your were woken up to make ribs, those are amazing!!!! Just curious, what is in the American food isle, what kind of stuff is there?

cant go wrong with sweet baby rays either

Definitely the best sauce I've found. The supermarket has their normal bbq sauce too, so I'll be picking up a bottle of that next time.

Sadly, no marshmallow fluff in their 'American foods' section.

They do carry a nice selection of American craft beer, though.

;)

Back