Redhead Snap-on edition?

OK, I will be very interested in how that comes out. Maybe start a new thread on your progress and outcome???

I will be posting one when it is completed. Hopefully sometime next week. I have snapped a few pics along the way.
I am also working on a few quick flips I picked up over the weekend, and its hard to find time to juggle everything.

Dave,
Do post some pics when you can.
I wanna see that Cedar in it's natural state with some Spar Varnish as I've always liked that look.

Jeff

Here's another one for sale on FB in Indianapolis, seems like a decent price, wish I was closer.

gTkRMXS.png

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1096269907205904

I have the same Snap on grill. Got it on CL a few months ago. My model/serial number sticker was completely faded to white. Any chance yours is legible? I’d like to narrow down the year...

Looks to be early in the Genesis 1000 run. I would say 1993 to 1996. I think they switched to Durawood at that time.

That is really cool, but not $1000 worth. I am sure it is a decent grill or Snap On wouldn’t associate with it. I suppose all the “drawers” are dummy and that behind it is the propane tank and controls. It would look very cool in a high-end auto shop:cool:!

Actually SO is not using a quality grill for this. It's an inexpensive grill set up in a tool box. I think they're counting on people not using it but treating it more like a trophy

Back