Redhead Performer on CL $30!! STL

BMitch

TVWBB Member
Today was a good day! Got a new red performer for $30 on CL this morning in St. Louis. After a few years of hunting and very little success today finally prevailed. The grill is in decent shape, needs a new ash catcher and good scrubbing with some dawn and a scratch pad. Should be like new.

....Now I have a Burgundy Performer for sale. Wish I could keep both.

For $30, I'd keep, both! Heck they don't eat much, are you limited by space?
You could give me the burgundy one! Well, maybe not, I'd have to rework the patio to make the outdoor kitchen better. That might get costly.

Since I paid retail for my green C/B Performer, YOU DA MAN BMitch!!! Enjoy that thing and post pics. Love to see it.

It was a beautiful weekend here is MO so I spent my Saturday cleaning up the new RED SSP, aside from a couple of rust spots the grill is in fantastic shape. I installed an upgraded ash assembly and one touch cleaning system. Yesterday I decided I would make some pork steaks, sweet potatoes, and some veggies for the first time. Very happy with the result!

It was a beautiful weekend here is MO so I spent my Saturday cleaning up the new RED SSP, aside from a couple of rust spots the grill is in fantastic shape. I installed an upgraded ash assembly and one touch cleaning system. Yesterday I decided I would make some pork steaks, sweet potatoes, and some veggies for the first time. Very happy with the result!
As they used to say where I grew up, "You done good!"

Back