Rainy Night,Custom Ground,Birthday Burgers!

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Today is my birthday! Yay! Pammi got me this for my birthday.
70ed2e0e-100e-4b5b-af92-a362720d4f36_zps91a3cb1a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And I had fun with it! The victims,I mean ingredients were...
8a95471f-ab62-4144-ae42-3e8edb6418b3_zps50cbc4d7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sirloin
null_zps7881b4d1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Chuck
null_zpsa5384a9b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Beef ribs
null_zps85510d68.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And BACON! I mean,I ground it up too and put it IN the burgers!
null_zpsf768931f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Here they are,all pattied up. Four had blue cheese in the middle and two were plain. Cheese does funny things to a buddy of mine! All were seasoned liberally with Webers Gourmet Burger spice. Love that stuff!
I have a bag of Earth Fare lump that I've been holding onto for a special occasion. I think this counts! I lit a chimney full,get them spread out and what happens? The bottom falls out! It was raining so hard,it put the coals out! :( Luckily,I had gotten some propane for the Genesis!
I finally got them done,and served 'em to the guests.
null_zpse434bed6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Yeah,a couple got grabbed before I could get my phone out to get a picture! That's okay. They were topped with some cheese we got at trader Joe's today. It was similar to a pimento cheese. Then Pammi tells me to take a picture of this!
null_zpsb8020b36.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Will you look at the cheese oozing out! OMG! I had two! And am still stuffed! What a great birthday! and I've been told that I need to make these again! But only for special occasions. Like the next couple birthdays our friends have! Thanks for looking!

Today is my birthday! Yay! Pammi got me this for my birthday.
photos took a bit to show up, so I was thinkin' maybe she got you one of those "girls" that like to take off their clothes and dance like real close to you and all... ;) if you know what i'm talkin' 'bout...

but then... <sigh> your photos did appear .... and I saw what she REALLY got you .....
I'm really sorry man..... :(

Great minds truly do think alike. I have the same grinder for my mixer. I also have the sausage stuffer attachment for it and when doing ground/sausage, I use cheap bacon for fat. Bravo sir. And Happy Birthday Bro!

Happy birthday Phil! Those burgers look awesome! I have yet to use the attachment
for our kitchen-aide. Need to get off my butt and make some real burgers! ;)

This attachment is awesome! I see myself using it quite a bit! And the sausage stuffer is coming! Then,even more fun! I need more exclamation points! :eek:

Looks great. I also have the attachment and sometimes wonder why......I bought a brisket the other day to do some grind, and throw in some fat off the ribs that i am cooking today, but the price is about twice that of 80/20 ground meat. Not sure that the taste difference is worth the extra cost to tell the truth. But it is fun to grind your own with things like adding bacon, lamb or pork if one chooses.......It is also good for bread crumbs from stale bread. Don't have the sausage attachment but did recent get the pasta attachment as I do love my pasta.....thinking of making some BBQ ravioli..................d

Well, I am late to the party. Happy B-Day Phil. My wife's is the same day. Those were some serious burgers, nicely done.

Back