Rainy Day 9ers Game

Oh heck yeah.
do you deliver?

I could eat a few of those rolls.
I haven’t done them in a while.
My wife likes me to some set aside for egg roll in a bowl for her wfh lunches.

You are right ChuckO, it wasn't a good game. It was a GREAT game! Especially if you don't have a horse in the race. But your QB Brock Pretty boy is going to have to play way better if the 9rs are going to the big show & have a chance to win it.
Ravens look like the best team right now. Good luck we hope that you guys can pull it off.

You are right ChuckO, it wasn't a good game. It was a GREAT game! Especially if you don't have a horse in the race. But your QB Brock Pretty boy is going to have to play way better if the 9rs are going to the big show & have a chance to win it. Ravens look like the best team right now. Good luck we hope that you guys can pull it off.
So good to hear from you Russ, I was worried you were under 20' of snow. The Packers got into the 9ers heads early on in the game, heck that one Packer got the 9ers to get a personal foul by playing the old soccer player fall down. The 9ers need to focus on their game and not let the other team get into their heads, otherwise the season end sooner than later. Good to hear from you, lets seem some cooks, I know you're grilling

The last half of the 4 was the best
...,,Id tear those rolls up
I screwed up the middle batch, the oil temp got below 300 before I knew it and they paid the price. Gotta maintain 350 for tasty crispy egg rolls. None the less, they were all very tasty

I screwed up the middle batch, the oil temp got below 300 before I knew it and they paid the price. Gotta maintain 350 for tasty crispy egg rolls. None the less, they were all very tasty
You can always recover from the low heat oil. Either pull the egg rolls out and heat the oil if you catch the low temp. Basically a double fry. Or place the egg rolls on a wire rack over a tray and blast them in a very hot oven. Both will crisp up the skin for a crunchy egg roll.

congrats to the 49's - probably navigated their biggest obstacle last night towards a trip to Vegas - It was dicey to say the least - Packers look legit and Purdy was off, but still had enough - I'm pretty sure it was those egg rolls that motivated the winning drive (partial to the evening's vino selection as well - for obvious reasons! 🎸 )

Back