QuliMetal SUS304 9MM Cooking Grates for $80 Prime day deal

Yah. I have a couple of those sets left. But I don't want to drop them on regular flip grills. I am looking for a smoking deal on the basic 7mm SS solid rod grates for Silver B/1000 grills. If anyone sees one, please post it and/or PM me.

Yah. I have a couple of those sets left. But I don't want to drop them on regular flip grills. I am looking for a smoking deal on the basic 7mm SS solid rod grates for Silver B/1000 grills. If anyone sees one, please post it and/or PM me.
I did some searching this morning for the same thing. The best deal I could find was 6mm for under $29 so I opted to pass on those.

Barbqtime SUS304 7MM 17.5" Gas Grill Grate for Weber Spirit 300 Series Grill, 7638 7639 Stainless Steel Cooking Grates Replacement for Weber Spirit 700, Silver/Gold/Platinum B & C, Genesis 1000-3500 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BN7ZK16Q?tag=tvwb-20

$36 his pretty darn cheap for 7mm SS

Are you looking for something even cheaper?

Probably about as good as you are going to do for getting a set close to Dave Santana's which are sadly essentially unavailable now.
I have a couple pairs of these and they're actually pretty nice. I will get more. I would take Dave's or #9930 over them but those are double to quadruple the price.

Be careful on the 7mm grates. It looks like they are only 14 bars per grate. Most decent 7mm grates are 16 per grate. I am not sure if they are just showing the same photo for 9mm as they are for the 7mm, but it should be clarified.

Be careful on the 7mm grates. It looks like they are only 14 bars per grate. Most decent 7mm grates are 16 per grate. I am not sure if they are just showing the same photo for 9mm as they are for the 7mm, but it should be clarified.
Found someone's amazon 7mm review - Looks like 14 bars.

14 bar 7mm grate.jpg

Back