Question for Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ir

TVWBB Member
Hey Chris, In you whole turkey honey brined recipe, you show the turkey on a cooking stand. Where can I get one of those???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Ir:
[qb] Hey Chris, In you whole turkey honey brined recipe, you show the turkey on a cooking stand. Where can I get one of those??? [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm not Chris so please excuse my intrusion. I have seen the vertical roasting stands for turkeys at Hawgeyes.com

Might give them a look! I've ordered from them and can vouch for their service.

Jim

I don't use the vertical stand anymore. I just put turkeys on their back like in the oven. I think I got my vertical stand at Barbeques Galore.

Regards
Chris

I've seen some at my Ace Hardware recently. They had two sizes- one for chicken, one for turkey. This Ace has about 20% of their square footage devoted to BBQ, so YMMV.

I hear tell of folks using one of those big cans of Fosters beer half full like a turkey stand, you might try that. IMHO though I would try to find a the same size can of a different kind of beer though. Fosters- Australian for horse pee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back