Q1200 feet dimension

Hi

I'm trying to find someone with a Q1200 who could tell me the measurement between the front and back of the feet? The seller website dimensions all give overall dimensions but I need to know how deep a space I need for the actual feet to sit on... Given the covid thing all the showrooms are shut so I wondered if any of you with a 1200 and a tape measure could help!!

Thanks!!!

(also, I mean, should I be looking at this grill anyway??)

Q1200 is a very good grill if it fits your needs. Quick and easy basic grilling for limited number of people they are awesome.
If you think you might want to cook for more than three or four occasionally, you will be disappointed.
If you have another larger grill for the ribs and chickens the small Q grills are great for when you just want to cook up a few burgers, chicken breasts, or brats.

Hi

I'm trying to find someone with a Q1200 who could tell me the measurement between the front and back of the feet? The seller website dimensions all give overall dimensions but I need to know how deep a space I need for the actual feet to sit on... Given the covid thing all the showrooms are shut so I wondered if any of you with a 1200 and a tape measure could help!!

Thanks!!!

(also, I mean, should I be looking at this grill anyway??)
The feet taper down to just under 10 inches.
They’re right at 10 inches before they taper.
4D870CBC-4EBE-4E06-BB72-896ADE12115B.jpeg

Qs are nice little grilling machines. Since most of the grill is made out of cast alluminum it'll last a long time, especially if you put any effort into keeping it cleaned.

1200s are kind of small, but are fine if you regularly grill for 1-2 people or if portability and packing are important.
2200 is a really nice size and for the most part can handle cooks for 3-4 people. Still portable, but also does well if you let it live out on your patio.
The 3200 is a pretty legit bigger size grill. Not portable at all since the cart is built into the grill. I recently picked up an older Q320 and it's currently the only gas grill I use.

I have a Q1200, and it has become the go-to grill for searing and high temp grilling, but I also feel that it doesn't work great for indirect cooking or lower temperatures. For rotisserie and anything chicken, I prefer to use my Broil King.

I have a Q1200, and it has become the go-to grill for searing and high temp grilling. The Q1200 is awesome but I also feel that it doesn't work great for indirect cooking or lower temperatures. I can't imagine owning a Q3200 without getting frustrated at the thing. For rotisserie and anything chicken, I prefer to use my Broil King.

I have a Q1200, and it has become the go-to grill for searing and high temp grilling. The Q1200 is awesome but I also feel that it doesn't work great for indirect cooking or lower temperatures. I can't imagine owning a Q3200 without getting frustrated at the thing. For rotisserie and anything chicken, I prefer to use my Broil King.
The 3200 has two burners so it's a lot easier to cook indirect.
Also, they make a rotisserie attachment for the 3200 as well.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B078H6N8P9/tvwb-20

I have a bunch of other grills and prefer cooking most things on my kettles, so I don't expect a lot out of the Q, but it's a lean mean grilling machine

Back