Q-300 Craigslist score!

Thanx; sounds-like at least a few of us VWB BBQ Brothers have this same difficult decision in how to go about calming our "significant other" when adding another arsenal for BBQ/Grilling.

Mine doesnt really complain about me and grills. But she is very keen on the inventory. When she sees a new one or two, it is off to the mall with the CC. I think she loves to see another grill in the back of my pickup in the driveway.

I keep telling here that they are rehab and flips. She doesn't get that part of it. I told her once that she can go to the local thrift store, buy as many shirts and pants as she likes and fix them up and resell them for a profit and I won't complain at all. She still doesn't get it. She says, why should I buy used stuff that I have to fix if I can buy brand new stuff.

I gave up on trying to explain the difference and I think she really understands, but doesn't want to let on.

Last edited:
Update...
I cleaned the Q up last weekend, posted pics on CL and listed it for $230. I sold it yesterday for $200! Purchased it for $75, spent about 2 hours cleaning and getting it ready, and sell it for $200!
Oh well, the search for the next Weber has begun!!
Tim

Wow, that is a great turn around. LOL, it sounds like that may have been a bad thing though. You probably need to make a doctors appointment now. I think you have the fever.

By the way, why didn't we get pictures?

A Great Flip! Now if I can only learn how to do the same. I would have more domestic peace if more of my my grill acquisitions turned out that well;)! Congratulations and keep looking for next one.

And like a Bruce said, share some pictures so we can all enjoy your hard work:eek:!

Back