Pulled Pork … "Its done when its done"

Nice job Shelia, how about old man Manning? On to the show.

Thanks Russ!

I thought about you as I watched the Denver game! I know you were jumping up and down with joy. Peyton has had quite a year, and 400 yards against the Pats???? Wow!! Sending my congratulations to the Bronco's on the terrific victory!

That failed 4th down play brought back memories … happened on our field once and ended the Pats run for the Super bowl. I thought, Coach B is doing that *again*?!? …and *bam*…. he did it again. LOL.

The Patriots vs Colts games were ALWAYS heart stopping or heart wrenching events, way too many times we fell to them when it seemed we would be victors - so I was not comfortable until the last seconds of the game (again).

Good luck in the Superbowl, I can't wait for 'old man Manning' to hoist that trophy again, he is one class-act! Enjoy the ride, my friend!

Going to be a long two weeks, isn't it!

Sheila;
NICE JOB! BBQ has a way of surprising a feller or gal, no matter how much we think we have things, "Down Pat". When I am doing a "lo and slo" for other people, I have taken to doing it in advance, using the Food Saver and putting in the freezer. Now, I can accurately predict the warming up and serving. Ribs or pulled pork are our mainstays and they both respond well to this treatment. It removes all of the stress and I can visit with the people instead of working myself to death and suffering through all of the drama. If a piece of meat doesn't play by the rules, I just wait it out this way.

On the other hand, when I am doing hamburgers, steaks, chops, or salmon on a plank these are pretty dern predictable and I do those so they are served fresh off the fire (and gives me a chance to "show off" my grillin' skills:eek:)...

At any rate, you did a FINE job and that little girl is a real cutey!

FWIW,
Keep on smokin',

Dale53:wsm:

Last edited:
I Bow to you Sheila...Avesome cook! And that doll...Love it!!! Delilah If i ever had a third kid Boy or Girl it would be named just that,,,Delilah...Bad new´s is i wont get another kid. 2 is almost one to mutch.(well now it work´s but still a third scares me)

Back