Proud Papa Here

Bob Bailey

TVWBB Guru
Our youngest daughter, Callie, had 3 new letters added behind her name this morning. Right behind the MPH (Master's, international Public Health is a PHD. Proudest moment of mine and Miriam's lives yet humbling to realize we contributed to her journey. An Irish farm girl and a juvenile delinquent couldn't ask for anything more!

Truly, that’s such wonderful news. Congrats to all parties! Time to celebrate 🎉!!
Thanks Brett!

We'll be doing that between Dec. 19th & 24th, when we pick her up from the airport and head for Bend, Oregon. All 3 of us being craft beer and pub grub enthusiasts, Bend is the ultimate "Beercation" spot. Apropos, since she worked her way through her master's from Oregon State in a brewpub:)

Thanks Brett!

We'll be doing that between Dec. 19th & 24th, when we pick her up from the airport and head for Bend, Oregon. All 3 of us being craft beer and pub grub enthusiasts, Bend is the ultimate "Beercation" spot. Apropos, since she worked her way through her master's from Oregon State in a brewpub:)
That’s awesome. Wrote up a trip blog so other can visit the good spots when they hit OR. We need to get up there so I know I’m seeking real locals info on where to go for grub n suds.

That’s awesome. Wrote up a trip blog so other can visit the good spots when they hit OR. We need to get up there so I know I’m seeking real locals info on where to go for grub n suds.
Just let me know if you want a list. We spent a lot of time touring breweries/brewpubs during the 7 years she spent studying at Willamette U. and Oregon state. Lots of great spots in Bend, Portland and on the Central Oregon Coast. Even found a few more last trip, when we explored Redmond, just north of Bend.

Just let me know if you want a list. We spent a lot of time touring breweries/brewpubs during the 7 years she spent studying at Willamette U. and Oregon state. Lots of great spots in Bend, Portland and on the Central Oregon Coast. Even found a few more last trip, when we explored Redmond, just north of Bend.
Whatever reccos or notes you have is appreciated. DM or post on TVWBB as a write up works for me. Thanks!

Back