Products that you have stumbled across that were game changers!!!! Lets learn a few from each other

If all goes well this week, we will be closing on a house that includes this "shed." I can't really believe it! If I am not able to make something happen here, it is time to hang it up :confused: !!!
View attachment 5749

My wife was kind enough to suggest that I have a "This Old Grill" sign made to post above the doors:love:
View attachment 5752

Jon. if that's what they call a " Shed" in Indiana I would love to see a garage:D
Pole barn, maybe.

Tim

You guys!
I have no space, minimal tools, an amazingly tolerant wife but, you guys are going to make me sleep in the tent I will need to make out of a grill cover! The jawhorse I can see more uses for but, I just don’t have any freaking room!
I’m trying to sell the Jeep, that will mean I have to find space for some lawn furniture as well!
I’m a talented packer, seven pounds of crap in a five pound garage it a lot different than twelve! Right now, I’m ab It at 9.3

I use this thing all the time and for all sorts of things. It's out back right now next to the WSM holding up temp probes, an ATC and other "needed" BBQ items for the cook.

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B06Y67P4RC/tvwb-20

61MVRJ%2BCc9L._AC_SX679_.jpg

I had the B&D Workmate for years. worked great, but had a very small work surface.
I made a larger table our of plywood and a piece of 2X4, but no clamp.
Pammi bought me one of these for Christmas 4 or 5 years ago,
It ROCKS!
That's gonna be a keeper when we retire and start traveling full time.

And speaking of the WM Yeti knock off, Pammi got one for Christmas from one of her kids.
She also got a large, 30 oz, pink Yeti mug!
Both stay in our camper.
Last year, she got me a Carolina Panthers metal Tervis mug!
It keeps the coffee so hot, I have a hard time drinking it!

I did all my grill work on a work mate for two years before I got my Jawhorse. I still use the workmate a very lot. But, I had to weld braces to it to keep it from collapsing. It has been very well used, but now is simply a work table and unable to fold.

I think the correct terminology should be "Shop" considering it's intended use. Museum might be a close second.

Actually, my planned sign will read something like this:
THIS OLD GRILL
Barbecue Grill Restoration
& Museum

You are spot on, Bruce :ROFLMAO:

Back