Prime rehabbers weekend

Bruce,

I am just about positive they are. The original six burner Summit has three the size of the classic Genesis grates so you would have one extra.

Yah, depending on the price, you really want to pursue that grill. Looks in very good condition and complete for a Skyline. My guess is the price tag is somewhere north of $100 on that grill.

I would love that condiment basket.

they were asking far less than what you think they might have. After a few emails to the seller I never did get a response. It was listed for more than two days after my first message. Now I don't see the listing anymore. My guess is that even though I messaged not too long after it was posted someone else message before I did. I know I said I was going to stop buying but when I saw that one pop up for $39 I had to try. Someone got a great deal but it wasn't me.

That happens. No big deal. Lots of fish in the sea. It wont long, another one will swim by.

Yesterday I stumbled across a blue Performer Deluxe in pristine condition two hours after it was posted for only $20. Well I was too late. Seller responded that it was sold very fast. I am not surprised.

Wow the holiday grill sales have been kind to me this year. Just grabbed the second Silver B in two weeks. Listed in Fee stuff on CL. Great Frame, CI grates that show hardly any wear. small drip pan missing, bars pretty far gone, burners and crossover salvageable. So with three scores in the past month I think I’ve got everything aside from an igniter box to put together one solid Silver B for my DIL.

Just picked this one up....everything looks great and this should be a fast, easy clean up and easy flip.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/690405395/

The cover's even nice since it has the vented opening. I paid the seller an extra $10 just so he could hold it for me as it was a 40 min. drive from where I live. Well worth it!

This one had been up for sale for $50/obo all week, and it finally became free this morning. It only needs a lower wire shelf and a drip pan+drip tray from being serviceable:

01616_bQYcw5M4R0B_1200x900.jpg

it came with stainless weber FBs and stamped stainless weber grates (and for once, neither had broken welds).

Great pickup. If nothing else, you have some great parts there. But I would look to rehab that one.

Back