Price increase coming up?

I'd like an ocean blue 22" Master touch, but they are out of stock
If you don't mind purchasing from a store front other then directly from Weber. Check out ABT Electronics located in Glenview, IL, they have them in stock at the moment.

I've purchased from them before online and in store.

Ive been watching various smokers tick up in prices for about a year now, some manufacturers increased by as much as $400....I wouldnt wait around too long if you are looking to buy, I purchased my lang (36) years ago for 1200, they are now 1800...lone star grillz entry offset was about 1500 - now 1900....gateway smoker is now 1200 ....would not be surprised to see a wsm $100 higher than today

Last edited:
Ive been watching various smokers tick up in prices for about a year now, some manufacturers increased by as much as $400....I wouldnt wait around too long if you are looking to buy, I purchased my lang 36 years ago for 1200, they are now 1800...lone star grillz entry offset was about 1500 - now 1900....gateway smoker is now 1200 ....would not be surprised to see a wsm $100 higher than today
Plus add the freight costs which have doubled even tripled in recent years.

What do you mean by retro kettles? You mean what the 'classic' market does in response to new prices going up?
Weber is going to introduce a "1950s themed, line of Kettles," and you can help name them.
I got this from Grill Giants fb page ...

"Log on to the Weber Kettle GrillGiants Facebook Group Saturday, September 18 at 5:00PM CST for a once in a lifetime opportunity to help Weber name their upcoming line of Special Edition Kettles!"

Weber is going to introduce a "1950s themed, line of Kettles," and you can help name them.

"Log on to the Weber Kettle GrillGiants Facebook Group Saturday, September 18 at 5:00PM CST for a once in a lifetime opportunity to help Weber name their upcoming line of Special Edition Kettles!"
Pic's??

Ah… now Chris’ cryptic post might make a lot more sense.

Back