Pretty impressed!!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
I picked up a 2004 120 for a quick fifty a few days ago...real clean and had the cart with it!! Fired it up tonight at 13 degrees out and cooked up some quick burgers!! No issues with heat...right up to 550 and seared up some burgers like right now!!
null_zps1a3cd8fe.jpg

Very nice little gasser! Will be a great addition to my BBQ family!!
Just a quick report!!

What a sweet deal you got on that Morgan... I'd like to find one too for quick cook's for my dad & me.

Great deal. Welcome to the Q club. I have a Q100 that I also got off CL for $25. Added a cart found on CL also along the way. The baby Q grills are definitely one of the most practical grills you can own for quick small jobs. Only complaint I have is that the little disposable aluminum catch tray is so light the wind keeps blowing it away. I always put a couple of rocks in mine to keep it in place.

Great deal. Welcome to the Q club. I have a Q100 that I also got off CL for $25. Added a cart found on CL also along the way. The baby Q grills are definitely one of the most practical grills you can own for quick small jobs. Only complaint I have is that the little disposable aluminum catch tray is so light the wind keeps blowing it away. I always put a couple of rocks in mine to keep it in place.

Don thanks for the tip..I never though about that but something to keep an eye on!!

Thanks again!

Love your pics. Great find. I have a 220 and love the thing. A few years ago I gave one to my daughter and she loves it. I have a Q140 electric I gave my dad to use since his big Genesis 2000 is a bit of a PIA for him so he loves that little Q electric. I know I loved using it while it was at my house. Impressive. I even tried it inside under the exhaust hood. Just was a little too tall when lid was lifted

$25 a very good score .....I hope you like it as much as we have.We have the Q100 and for steaks or quick cooks it's great.

Nice Score! I cheaped out when I went portable/propane & got the Gas Go Anywhere.... I've had plenty of London Broils & Tri Tips served up off of a Q1XX over the years.

.....trade ya?

I have a Q100 which I use for the wife and I when just cooking a couple of brats or burgers or some boneless chicken breast instead of fireing up the big gasser or the performer. I got the hose adapter and hooked it up to a 20lb bottle and using it 2 or 3 ttimes a week a bottle will last all summer and into the fall. Beats buying the expensive small bottles.

I have a Q100 which I use for the wife and I when just cooking a couple of brats or burgers or some boneless chicken breast instead of fireing up the big gasser or the performer. I got the hose adapter and hooked it up to a 20lb bottle and using it 2 or 3 ttimes a week a bottle will last all summer and into the fall. Beats buying the expensive small bottles.

Rich I was going to just use my Q for picnic's / tailgating and not put it in the pavilion with my other 7 Webers. But after reading your post that is a great way to save on some fuel and warm up time.
Now I can't wait to get this thing refurbished to try it out!
Thanks, Al

Back