Praying that all of our San bernedino friends are safe.

We are OK.
Maribel and I work near by the shooting. She called to tell me she's ok and that the whole area and work is on lockdown. Only police cars are on the streets.
I work out on the field so we will see if I'm able to go back.
My kids go to school far north the city.

Great news Tony. When Barb and I saw the report our first thoughts were about you guys, glad you're all okay.

Last edited:
Glad our west coast friends are safe and well.
It's turning into a scary world. Keep your heads up and your eyes open peeps.

We are OK.
Maribel and I work near by the shooting. She called to tell me she's ok and that the whole area and work is on lockdown. Only police cars are on the streets.
I work out on the field so we will see if I'm able to go back.
My kids go to school far north the city.

You were definitely on my mind my friend. Glad you and your lovely family are safe. How about the extended family we often see? Mom, SIL, BIL, etc.

Glad our west coast friends are safe and well.
It's turning into a scary world. Keep your heads up and your eyes open peeps.

You were definitely on my mind my friend. Glad you and your lovely family are safe. How about the extended family we often see? Mom, SIL, BIL, etc.

Everyone is fine. They live about 2 hours away from us. My mom and sisters are fine. Was told that school was on lockdown and lunches were brought to my kids class rooms and police were at the school.

This was near our work. If you look closely some are fbi at least that's what the shirt said.

While I was working my last stop was near a police shooting where streets were blocked. Where they shoot up a black suv.

Thankful that you and your family are safe. Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone. Stay safe my friends.

Man what a screwed up world we live in. The news just broke and M'lady was on Facebook when we found out a family friend was in the building.
She was locked in an office, telling all of us to pray for them... and how can you respond to that? Tell them everything is going to be okay/ when you never know what is going to happen next?
Our friend was one of the lucky ones who made it out safe, but my wife and I just lost it yesterday and are praying for all the victims.

Tim

This was near our work. If you look closely some are fbi at least that's what the shirt said.

While I was working my last stop was near a police shooting where streets were blocked. Where they shoot up a black suv.

Too close for comfort

Glad you and your family are safe! It's a really messed up world we live in now. These shootings are not just happening in big cities but in small towns too.

Back