Pork rolls.

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Sliced a half frozen pork loin lenght wise:
(4 mm <STRIKE>Thick</STRIKE> Thin)

Grilled up some Red Bell,spears and jalapeno´s

This will be the filling:
(First i thought of mixing black olives with the feta cheese,but when i opend the can they dident really look fresh,so i shoose Pesto instead)

6 rolls with Feta cheese/ Pesto

6 rolls with The grilled spears/bell/peño

Then i rolled the veg rolls with Prosciutto,the Feta ones with bacon.

Indirect @ 375

Getting a bit warmer and greener:

Moved the bacon rolls direct for a few mins to crisp em up...The Prosciutto ones was indirect the whole time.

Served with a mix of sallad and some reduced balsamic vinegar drizzle and Pesto.

Tasty!

Enjoy your Sunday ppl!

I am now barefoot Daniel, you just knocked my socks off!

If this doesn't qualify for post of the year I'll clean your grills!

Great ideas, execution, and photography!

Happy to see some <span class="ev_code_GREEN">green</span> come your way too.

Everything Bob typed AND MORE!
Daniel, you gotta quit your day job and open The Wolgast Restaurang!
Yeah, this is the BEST dinner plate I've seen! PERFECT!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Solak:
Outstanding Daniel, I am very impressed!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I'm with John! That's over the top Daniel!
icon_cool.gif

Hi, WOLGAST..... wow wow wow I'm going to do this asap...and I have been researching slicers !! for other events like porchetta de testa......so what kind of slicer ? can it slice really thin for prosciutto ? WOW ..........Dave

Fantastic dinner Daniel! I'd love to say that I'm going to try that but there is no way I could get it that perfect.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Correll:

If this doesn't qualify for post of the year I'll clean your grills!

Great ideas, execution, and photography!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What he said! Absolutely brilliant.

Thanks alot gentlemen´s! Means ALOT comming from you all!
icon_smile.gif

David: This slicer cuts bacon and lunch meat with ease. But i dont think it could handle paper thin prosciutto. This is an Bosh slicer btw.

Mark: try it i bet you will like em. Its nothing hard about making em at all. You will nail it 4 sure.

Thanks again!

Back