Pomegranate Molasses

Joan

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Today, DH bought, for the first time, a big bottle of Pomegranate Molasses. He is using it tonight in a marinade for chicken wings that we will be grilling tomorrow. He gave me a little taste of the molasses. WOW!!!! If I knew it was that good, I would have started using it many years ago. I went on line and found another chicken recipe (for thighs) using the molasses. Can't wait to try it.

If you have used this molasses in cooking, do you mind sharing what you used it in?

Today, DH bought, for the first time, a big bottle of Pomegranate Molasses. He is using it tonight in a marinade for chicken wings that we will be grilling tomorrow. He gave me a little taste of the molasses. WOW!!!! If I knew it was that good, I would have started using it many years ago. I went on line and found another chicken recipe (for thighs) using the molasses. Can't wait to try it.

If you have used this molasses in cooking, do you mind sharing what you used it in?
We buy local molasses and honey in bulk. I need to try to find me some of the pomegranate kind! That sounds delish. Was it local to y'all? Or something he found at a supermarket?

It’s great stuff! I find it in the ”middle eastern“ section of larger grocery stores. There is a Persian store here that has some very nice products that aren’t always available at “Meijers”.
I’m out of it right now, I used it on a pomegranate Brussels sprout recipe, I think.

Hi Tim, THANKS!!!!! Printed it out. I also found out I have a cookbook, "Lebanese Cooking" by Susan Ward that I haven't looked at in a long time. Found a great chicken wing recipe I want to see if DH is interested in making.

I'm thinking on trying this for Easter.

Back