Pollo Asado Tacos

Eric_B

TVWBB Member
Tried out Brett’s pollo asado recipe tonight and it was amazing. Marinated boneless skinless skin breast for 5 hours then grilled on the kettle. Diced after a short rest and served on homemade corn tortillas topped with homemade salsa and cilantro. This is definitely going in the regular rotation.

IMG_2564.jpeg
IMG_2422.jpeg
IMG_2424.jpeg

Tried out Brett’s pollo asado recipe tonight and it was amazing. Marinated boneless skinless skin breast for 5 hours then grilled on the kettle. Diced after a short rest and served on homemade corn tortillas topped with homemade salsa and cilantro. This is definitely going in the regular rotation.

View attachment 73794
View attachment 73795
View attachment 73796
I gather you prepared the homemade tortillas and homemade salsa? Nice cook and how do you make your salsa?

I gather you prepared the homemade tortillas and homemade salsa? Nice cook and how do you make your salsa?
I roasted garlic and jalapeños on the stove over medium heat for 10-15 minutes while I roasted tomatoes under the broiler. Removed the stems from the jalapenos and pulsed in a food processor a few times then added the tomatoes pulsing a few more time. I like my salsa with a few chunks and not completely puréed. I added that mixture to a bowlwith some finely diced onions, cilantro, lime juice, and salt.

I’ve used the grill to roast everything too. For this cook I made the salsa in the morning and it was raining out so did everything inside.

Back