Play. Ball.

We went to our first game of the year last night and so far I really like the new time rules. 8-1/2 inning game, 5-4 score, plenty of action, and all in only 2-1/2 hours.

Life long Giants fan, hard to watch right now but I do like the new rules. The shift rule and the slightly wider bases bringing back base stealing .
These analytics guys drive me nuts.

Life long Giants fan, hard to watch right now but I do like the new rules. The shift rule and the slightly wider bases bringing back base stealing .
These analytics guys drive me nuts.
It's been easier to watch the Giants lately, when the beat the Astros, I figured it was the Astros beating themselves, but then the Giants beat the Brew Crew last night, and I thought "hey....The Giants are here to play some ball." That being said, how about some Go Giants Poppers for this evening's game

2vYa6kQ.jpg

It's been easier to watch the Giants lately, when the beat the Astros, I figured it was the Astros beating themselves, but then the Giants beat the Brew Crew last night, and I thought "hey....The Giants are here to play some ball." That being said, how about some Go Giants Poppers for this evening's game

2vYa6kQ.jpg
Those Poppers look mighty good! What all is in them? Also, as an Astros fan, I really hope the injury bug can stop biting us soon lol

Those Poppers look mighty good! What all is in them? Also, as an Astros fan, I really hope the injury bug can stop biting us soon lol
Thank you. These are Goat Cheese, with bacon and creole seasoning. The Giants are up by 2 mid-8th against the D-Backs at the time of writing, hoping the Go Giants burgers do the trick

Back