Pimp my WSM 22.5

G Force

TVWBB Member
Friends-

If you had $300 to spend on your weber to "pimp it up" how would you spend it? Mine is 1.5 years old and I would like a temperature control system. Mostly for "set it and forget it" smokes. I also think a rotisserie would be great, both for the WSM and also for my Kettle.

So, if you had $300 burning a hole in your pocket, how would you spend it to improve your WSM ???

In advance, thanks!

JG

Temp. control system is a no brainer in my mind.

Only other thing that pops into memory would be ribolator?

I would get a Cajun Bandit SS door an the rest I would spend on a BBQ Guru, whatever model I could get for the money I had left over.

I would get the Cajun Pimp Kit from Cajun Bandit for $200 (rotiss works on both WSM and kettle) and pocket the rest.
Forget the ATC....you don't need one.

I'm with Tim except I would spend the last $100 on a temp control system. Then your pimped!!
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I am just the opposite: I would get the ATC. I prefer the pitmaster iQ110 to move from kettle to WSM because the fan is variable speed. I would forgo the pimp kit.

Friends-

Thanks for all of the suggestions. In the Charcoal department, I am in very good shape. When HD has the twin packages of 20lb bricketts on sale I stock up. I have run plenty of good smokes through my WSM, but I am in the Butt-Ribs rut and want to branch out.

So my thinking was that a rotisserie would be a good addition for chicken, turkey, plus pork and beef roasts, and that it would help me get out of the Butt-Ribs rut that I am in. I do like that pimp kit.

I am amazed at the Temp control of my WSM. When I am chasing temps, it is through a very narrow range. But I think I simple temp control would be a good addition.

Thanks again...

Back