Pictures of my new Klose pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful, Rocky! What and when are you cooking first?

Kelly

Thanks Kelly,
I am thawing out 1 brisket, 1 pork butt, 1 turkey breast, 1 slab of spareribs, and 1 chicken for either tomorrow or Thursday. This will be the first cook for this new pit.

I'll be taking more pictures of the first cook.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rocky:
[qb]We had a flatbed wrecker come and winch it out of Dave's truck and then lower it to the ground.[/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, that's classic! You know that you have a Tim the Toolman Taylor "More Power" bar-b-q when you have to get a tow truck to move the sucker!

Enjoy that thing, Rodney. It's a real beauty...

Rodney????

LOL....That's OK...I've been called worse things.

Thanks, yeah it's going to be tons of fun (literally)...well, I think it weighs about 1,600 lbs anyway.

I guess finding a vinyl cover big enough for a cooker this size is out of the question... /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Congrats, it looks great!

Regards,
Chris

Hey Rocky,
Nice lookin rig! In the picture with you sitting on the ground, and Lester looks like he's telling you something in your ear, could he be saying, "Come on, Rocky, let's fire it up now!" hee hee! Great Pix. Have fun.

Ronnie

How did you know???? LOL LOL

He was also telling me which dry rub to use.

: )

Hey, Rocky,
You have about as many photos of your new pit as we have of our daughter when she was born! You're gonna have sooooooo much fun! When's dinner?

Rita

Yeah, I'm a picture shootin' son-of-a-gun. Had my mom taking pictures with her camera too. I did the same thing when I bought my Cookshack smoker, and when I bought my 2 WSM's. I like to get a bunch taken early and get it out of the way...then just take a few every now and then. Plus, having a website to post them on doesn't hurt either. That adds a little incentive.
Maybe next year I can buy a decent digital camera...this scanner is wearing me out!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back