Picked up an older performer.

Again, I ask, “Why do these deals never seem to come around in my area!?”
That’s a great deal, I would be on one of those and swap out the “Overperformer” table in a New York minute! Then, I could make the double 22” Pizzaque station! Unless I find a deal on a 26, then I make that into the larger format “Overperformer” with the Pizzaque on the “small” end.
Always a better(?) idea!

H
Again, I ask, “Why do these deals never seem to come around in my area!?”
That’s a great deal, I would be on one of those and swap out the “Overperformer” table in a New York minute! Then, I could make the double 22” Pizzaque station! Unless I find a deal on a 26, then I make that into the larger format “Overperformer” with the Pizzaque on the “small” end.
Always a better(?) idea!
Hi Tim how is the 18 WSM working for you? I miss it. I got a 22 and it’s good for big events but the 18 is the perfect WMS. I thought my Wife would freak if I brought another grill home but she was the one to see it on Facebook. I told her to ask and if it was meant to be then it would be available. (Small note my kettle is for sell now😃😂)

Dave, the 18” is exactly right for me! I don’t do BIG feeds much anymore so, it gets used pretty often, I can do the birthday parties (early summer/early fall) for 5si bunch pretty easily with it. A few butts here and there, a nice brisket when I get a “Beef Jones”.
It’s great, thank you for meeting me!
My brother gave me his 22 and I just stored it for a year and then sold it to buy a 1997 burgundy genesis, I just could not see me using the giant coal burner for my “normal” duties. A buddy has told me he is really “peeved” that he’s had as much great product from the 18! He is now on the lookout for an 18!
I need to thin the herd, maybe?

Great buy! Be sure to register it on the Weber website with the serial # for full product specifications and discounts on any replacement parts you may need. Enjoy!

Will Weber even sell one for the older Performers?

All Performers have the same size tables and are interchangeable except for the old Stainless Steel ones and those new folding short tables ones.

If you register your plastic table one, then call Weber to order a metal table, they will usually sell it at a discounted price of like $70

Back