Outdoor Kitchen/Bar *****

Progress has been slow, hopefully it gets tiled tomorrow.
P1030201.jpg

P1030202.jpg

P1030204.jpg

P1030203.jpg

Yep. That is lookin good John. Your first couple of pics kinda threw me, as it looked like you were building a free-standing island. Now that you slid it back, it makes sense.

Tim

Hey John,
Don't forget to post the date and time of the Christening party. Is it BYOM?

Man, John....that's looking great !

I just got a flyer from the guy who did our landscaping, trying to drum up business for his outdoor kitchen design and build service...he says..."One trend that is emerging is the popularity of the outdoor kitchen", and your's looks great !

Dean...

Lookin' good John. And it looks like you had another one of those typical bad weather days in SD.
icon_biggrin.gif

Update,

Counter has been tiled. Not very good pics, too much glare off the tile.
P1030387.jpg

P1030388.jpg

P1030389.jpg

All of the electrical is hooked up in the bar, Electric still need to be run too the bar and most everything has been skinned
P1030527.jpg

P1030528.jpg

P1030530.jpg

Picked up 6 of these stools down in Tijuana for $55 each
P1030531.jpg

P1030532.jpg

P1030533.jpg

It is really looking good John. I don't think the weather in Ohio would allow this even if I were talented like you. Anxious to see the finished kitchen.

Almost there John, If I start driving now I will be there just in time for breakfast enchiladas. Maybe you should consider your own Mexi-Q cooking show on Youtube now.
icon_biggrin.gif

I love Mexi-Q!

Super nice John, sure to bring years of enjoyment!

We expect to see a picture of you, apron and chef's hat on, preparing one of your masterpieces in it when it's finished.

Otherwise our minds eye will see Smiling Bob, from the old Enzyte? commericals, cooking in YOUR outdoor kitchen!
unless of course, you're really Smiling Bob!
icon_smile.gif

good thing you got it covered John... otherwise all that snow coming soon you'd hafta keep a shovel handy.
you got it centralheated? woke this morn to 36'F brrrrrr....

More progress. Electrical has been run. Cable has been run but not hooked up, water line has been started and the scratch coat is complete. It was dark when I got home from work so pics are a little dark.

Foot rest tiled and some little details added
P1030543.jpg

P1030547.jpg

Scratch coat completed. Looks like someone is enjoying my bar without me.
P1030544.jpg

Back