OTG Question

Benji Chong

TVWBB Super Fan
Do they make OTG's in 18.5? Or just the 22.5 and bigger size? I found what looks to be a blue OTG with wooden handles at a local estate sale about an hours drive from me and just want to make sure its not an 18.5 because i already have a 18.5 OTS that I think is way too small.

No, they don't make an 18.5" OTG, but that doesn't mean that they never did. I don't think they ever did, but I'm not an expert.

The parts list shows several 18'5" OTG models....

63092 18-1/2" Ash Catcher Assembly
- comes with ring, handle, bowl. Fits Weber One Touch Kettle 451001, 451004, 461001, 461004, 1251004 (2010) grills.

DOH! Well here's the only pic i was able to get, what do you guys think? Kinda looks 18.5ish to me which is why i posted this thread to begin with to see if they even made them in that size.

2014-04-15-18-30-41.jpg

Looks like it could be (can't see bale) a 22.5" Master Touch.
Wood is in amazing condition.

18 v. 22 comparison...
weber-grills-one-touch-gold-size-comparison-400.png

Last edited:
The blue grill in the picture is a 22, you can tell by where the lid vent is in relation to the lid handle. The 22 lid vents look like they are off to the side of the handle and 18’s look like they are in front or in back.

Last edited:
Awesome! Thank you guys for your insights and help with this! I hope to be able to make it first thing in the morning to snag this up!

Awesome! Thank you guys for your insights and help with this! I hope to be able to make it first thing in the morning to snag this up!

Benji;
That looks to me as a Master Craft it has the size of the 22 but the ash can is older style with the bar in it (only bad part of theis kettle) also the handle has the holder for the thermometer, I actually just missed one of these in red about a month ago, This is a great find hope you get it. They are great kettles , the older brother to the OTG i would have to say.

Kevin

SCORE!

So i got to the estate sale right at 9am and there were already so many cars there! I was afraid I already missed my chance, after looking around for a bit i found it and claimed it! 50 bones later I wheeled out to the truck and took this picture. ALMOST matches the truck LOL. Thanks again you guys for your help with the info on this grill! Can't wait to get home clean her up and fire it up! Oh yea the letter on the vent lid says ER which leads me to believe it's a 1996 model.

KjgBzM8l.jpg

Back