One touch cleaning system

Dwain Pannell

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Are the "H" one touch cleaning system and "Bolt" one touch cleaning system interchangeable? I have a 22" OTS and noticed one of my paddles is bent and I want to replace the cleaning system.

Bolt:

"H"

I just replaced my OTS cleaning system that had a bolt with the "H". I had to grind the bolt of it was so old but I had no issue putting the new one on.

The fine print on Weber.com says:
Product Details: Part #307409

Kits available to fit 22-1/2” One-Touch® (prior to 2000 model year), 22-1/2" One-Touch® Silver, Performer® and Performer with Touch-N-Go™(prior to 2000 model year), and 22-1/2” Master-Touch® charcoal grills.
It's that "prior" part that would concern me. Might be worth a call to Weber Customer Service at 800-446-1071 to confirm.

I just replaced my OTS cleaning system that had a bolt with the "H". I had to grind the bolt of it was so old but I had no issue putting the new one on.

Good info Mike!

The fine print on Weber.com says:

It's that "prior" part that would concern me. Might be worth a call to Weber Customer Service at 800-446-1071 to confirm.

Thanks Chris -- that fine print is exactly what drove me to see if others have run into this. I probably will need to call.

Yes, it fits. Guys have been taking the 'old' style off of silver model grills and installing new H-style because they need the 'old' style for the older ash ring supports.

Back