Nothing Special

Just a beautiful day up here in Northern Michigan. Not too warm, only 55 degrees but sunny. Far different than we had 3 weeks ago. It's amazing how mother nature works.

A few weeks ago!!!

DSCN0412-Copy.jpg
DSCN0414-Copy.jpg
DSCN0415.jpg

Now!!!
DSCN0458.jpg

So after that it was time to get cooking.

Today we are doing chicken thighs cause they were 99 cents a pound and who could pass that up? As sides we are going to have Asparagus and twice baked potatoes. It doesn't get any better than that.

The thighs seasoned with Lawry's Seasoned salt, Cumin, Garlic Pepper and Cumin.

DSCN0443.jpg

Asparagus cooking nicely.
DSCN0449.jpg
DSCN0420.jpg

So as the sun sets here over Northern Michigan.
DSCN0418.jpg

Here's your plate..

DSCN0461.jpg

Thanks for lookin!!

Spring has sprung and looks like you've wasted no time enjoying it! Super looking Food Sir. I'm just a little hazy on all that white stuff.
icon_biggrin.gif

Sure has been one interesting winter/spring/almost like summer here in the upper Midwest!

I'll take this plate please.
icon_smile.gif

DSCN0461.jpg

w0w BILL!
i made thighs today also... too embarrassed to post now.
your photos are sensational!
your chicken looks outstanding!!
your "nothing special" blows me away!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i made thighs today also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And I've got 'em on the menu for tomorrow. Great job Bill.

Excellent meal Bill! Our winter was rough here too! Maybe 1 week total of weather in the 30's and the rest of the winter was 50 to 65..Life sure is rough in the south!
icon_biggrin.gif

If this is "nothing special", I'm looking forward to your next post where you make "something special".

This is my kind of meal!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
w0w BILL!
i made thighs today also... too embarrassed to post now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Heck Jim, I have some thawing and I'm too embarrassed to even cook 'em after seeing Bills!

Outstanding cook and pics Bill!
enjoy the warm

Bill, nice pics and nice plate!

I especially like to see a few photos of the different places that people live, wildlife (domestic or feral), and families or friends enjoying the food.

Makes it fun!

Cheers.

"Nothing Special" I am assuming you mean everything Special on the plate was eaten with no special leftovers!
icon_wink.gif
Looks Awesome!

Back