no one?

I really want the cart. A local store has 3 of them as of yesterday and I believe they'll be on clearance soon. So I'm keeping an eye out ;). I only wish it had a place for the tank. I wish the 1200 fit the stand for the 2000 series.
Marcus, search Craigslist, around here, collapsible carts pop up on a regular basis for around $30-$50. Be patient, deals are out there if you don't mind searching, and waiting for the right price.
Tim

Marcus, search Craigslist, around here, collapsible carts pop up on a regular basis for around $30-$50. Be patient, deals are out there if you don't mind searching, and waiting for the right price.
Tim

I have an alert set up for craigslist for anything posted about Weber. Unfortunately, there is a Weber Rd here so I get a lot of random items but I still keep it on anyway.

Got my Q200 about a month ago for a whopping 70% reduction as it was an older model. With the money "saved", I bought the rotisserie, roast rack and a few other goodies. It's now our weekday grill of choice with the Mastertouch being used weekends and the CGA when away from home. I love the Q!

My Q gets used at least 5 or 6 times a week around my house. My wife and my son both like the fact that they can grill lunch or dinner when I'm not here, and they do it a lot.

I bought one about 2 weeks ago at Walmart on clearance. It was pretty much an impulse buy. I have really enjoyed it so far. Quick meals that don't require me to fire up the Performer are perfect for it. I should have pulled the trigger on it sooner.

I found a Q300 on Offer Up(similiar to CL) for $18. It was missing the grate but otherwise in great shape. It is in my garage right now, I am planning on painting the lid and box and using it in the future. I have heard great things about them, just not in a rush as I have quite a few other Weber's to cook on.

Revisiting the cart issue here. The folding cart fits both sizes, the 1200 and 2000. The solid patio cart is specific to the 2000. Looks like the newer one does not have a lower rack. The older version does but they didn't recommend using it for the tank. I do but I don't move my cart.

Back