Newbie in NY

Does anyone know if that half rounded switch assembly would also fit properly in my panel? It seems they are discontinued also, but just incase I do find one of those, I'm wondering if it would fit.
Thanks,
Mike
Yes, that one fits too.

Was it on this site that someone was 3D printing those? I can’t seem to find it. Mike, maybe you should post it in the Weber Gas grill section of this forum as not everyone reads the introduce section.

Was it on this site that someone was 3D printing those? I can’t seem to find it. Mike, maybe you should post it in the Weber Gas grill section of this forum as not everyone reads the introduce section.

Welcome Mike glad to have another sick Weber guy on the board....
The is no vacancie to help you,and you are always wanting to turn into the next super market. But you will always be welcome here

Welcome. Always nice to see another fellow NY’er, although you’re about as far away as could possibly be while still remaining in the same state. I see lots of good deals on FB Marketplace down on the island though, so inventory and parts shouldn’t be too much of a problem if you’re shopping those ads. My furthest adventure down that way was to Queens for what I consider to be a special grill...a glass door 3400, so you need not worry about guys like me fleecing your market. Soon enough, you’ll learn to start eyeballing grills that are bound for the scrap heap too just to salvage little things like square body rocker / bezels and 1000 series drip trays. If I don’t have at least a half dozen of each on hand at any time, I get a bit nervous & jerky. I bet you find what you’re looking for locally faster than you might think.

Back