New TVWB Amazon Store

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
All of my favorite things are here:

If you have a suggestion for something I should add, please let me know and I'll consider adding it!

Thanks,
Chris

I really like the BBQ Cookbook section. There are actually some there that I DON'T have. lol

All of my favorite things are here:

If you have a suggestion for something I should add, please let me know and I'll consider adding it!

Thanks,
Chris
Very nice collection of stuff, Chris, have already added a few to my "list" (upcoming birthday and all.) Question.....if I go to your store front, click a link to one of the products and save that into my "Wish List", will the link I saved still track back to TVWBB if someone else buys from my list?

I'm sure there's a million things you could add, but one that stuck out for me since it gets so much talk and use here would be a Vortex.

Rich

Question.....if I go to your store front, click a link to one of the products and save that into my "Wish List", will the link I saved still track back to TVWBB if someone else buys from my list?
Unlikely. I'm not even sure if YOU buy an item from your Wish List that you added using one of my links will credit TVWBB.

Back