New toy!!!

S.Six

TVWBB All-Star
Alright, ever since I got my wsm back in Feb. I became a big Weber fan right off the bat. So I said, "Now that I got a great smoker, its time to replace that old grill of mine." Well I did some looking around, and I wanted to go with the weber performer. I really like the work space you get with the table. I was reading a forum from here, and someone said they picked up something from Craig's list. So I started lookin and here she is! Got her for 180$
DSCN3741_zps9813934f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
It has the propane ignition system, which at first I thought was silly but now I like it. First cook was just some chicken breasts yesterday, so today I had to put her to the test on a smoke. Whole chicken, gotta love it. Whipped up some rub from some spices around the house, lit the coals in those little baskets (another thing I thought was silly but now I like), put the bird on and let the temp rise up about as far as it would go- 400f. Put on some pecan wood for the smoke. That 5+lbs bird was done in 1.25hrs 160f i.t.
DSCN3742_zpsd25f1196.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Man she was lookin GOOOD!
DSCN3743_zpsa3585f27.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sorry no plate pix. I was hungry and so was the fam, but it was nice and juicy. Thanks for lookin.

Great cooking but I want to know that about the white meter which you have set on the grill it that showing that cooking heat temperature..? If yes so how does it work..? tell me that it will be really appreciated..

I've had the exact same one for about three years. Done A LOT of cooking on it and LOVE it. The best ribs I've ever cooked were on that grill.

Alright, ever since I got my wsm back in Feb. I became a big Weber fan right off the bat. So I said, "Now that I got a great smoker, its time to replace that old grill of mine." Well I did some looking around, and I wanted to go with the weber performer. I really like the work space you get with the table. I was reading a forum from here, and someone said they picked up something from Craig's list. So I started lookin and here she is! Got her for 180$
DSCN3741_zps9813934f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
It has the propane ignition system, which at first I thought was silly but now I like it. First cook was just some chicken breasts yesterday, so today I had to put her to the test on a smoke. Whole chicken, gotta love it. Whipped up some rub from some spices around the house, lit the coals in those little baskets (another thing I thought was silly but now I like), put the bird on and let the temp rise up about as far as it would go- 400f. Put on some pecan wood for the smoke. That 5+lbs bird was done in 1.25hrs 160f i.t.
DSCN3742_zpsd25f1196.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Man she was lookin GOOOD!
DSCN3743_zpsa3585f27.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Sorry no plate pix. I was hungry and so was the fam, but it was nice and juicy. Thanks for lookin.

Looks just like mine and you got it from the same place,CL great score on a great grill and a very handsome looking bird there.
Kevin

its the Maverick ET732 Long Range Wireless Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Meat Thermometer Set , keeps tabs on the pit temp and food as well. works well. check the link to read more and purchase from amazon, or googl search online for any other retailer

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ANCXJR6/?tag=TVWB-20

Great cooking but I want to know that about the white meter which you have set on the grill it that showing that cooking heat temperature..? If yes so how does it work..? tell me that it will be really appreciated..

Back