New The Huntsman Kettle Kamado Grill from Spider coming.

Very nice cook Jon.
Sure is a good looking grill and I love those grates!
I have no horse in the race & I am good to go with numerous KG grates, what do you like about the style of these Huntsman grates, I have yet to develop an opinion on them, they are interesting to say the least.

I have no horse in the race & I am good to go with numerous KG grates, what do you like about the style of these Huntsman grates, I have yet to develop an opinion on them, they are interesting to say the least.
Stainless spider webs on a grill named after a spider with a temp controller called a venom?? What’s not to like??

I guess I am with Bruno on the cool factor tie-in. But it is nice that Spider made the Huntsman compatible with my arsenal of 22” Weber kettle grates and accessories. Actually, one of my KillaGrilla grates would probably have been a better fit for low and slow ribs. I am, however, looking forward to trying the Huntsmsn stainless spider web grates on some steak and other searing cooks soon.

Back