New slogan for TVWB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive this newbie's post on the advanced forum but so far I like:

Bob J's: "If you must smoke, smoke a Weber."

Doug Lax's: "When you care enough to smoke the very best."

Chris': "The ultimate smoking machine."

Here's my lame attempt: "WSM -- Finally, Fine Barbecue for the Masses.

(sounds uncomfortably communist-like /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug Lax:
[qb] WSM : The appalation chronic. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif [/qb] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Need a clue here. Appalachian? appellation? /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

WSM...you can have it when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

WSM - Wee Smokin' Machine

But flash back to bootcamp. "Smokem if ya gottem"

D***...missed the bus again. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Chris,

I don't know what to say. I am honored that my slogan was chosen as #1. I feel that they were all great.

It shows the depth of passion that WSM owners have for their "little buddy."

Once again thank you and after I get back from Lansing this weekend I will order mine and wear it with pride.

Apparently, "Dude, you're gettin' a Weber!" was eliminated due to possible intellectual property rights violations. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Either that, or a dead link to the old BBS server. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> the old BBS server <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> you guys have been at this a while .... how long?

<best Elmer Fudd impersonation>
"I just Wuv Smoked Meat!
hahaha-ha-ha"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug D:
Apparently, "Dude, you're gettin' a Weber!" was eliminated due to possible intellectual property rights violations. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Either that, or a dead link to the old BBS server. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Doug, it was the latter, not the former. I totally forgot about that one.

However...I have added "Dude" to the shirt in place of "WSM: Wonderful Smoked Meat". "Dude" is clearly much better. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I also added "Set it...and forget it!" in place of "If you're gonna smoke...smoke a Weber!". Sorry, I had to make a call, and "Set it" is better.

Regards,
Chris

1) Fire up a WSM and watch your life go up in smoke.

2) WSM - when you don't mind getting smoke in your eyes.

3) WSM - it doesn't mean ECB!

4) WSM - smoke this sucka!

5) Yon Brutus has a lean and hungry look, he smokes much.

6) A Weber! A Weber! My kingdom for a Weber!

7) Smoke unto others as ye would be smoked.

8) Remember, when thy enemy striketh thy left cheek, offer him a brisket.

and for you Aretha Franklin fans...

9) WSM - ECB, find out what it means to me.

OK, the T-shirt is done, but... are you sorry yet that you brought this subject up again Chris?...

Authentic low and slow pulled pork. Vegans only exist because they haven't tried pig candy yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back