New Pricing info - kinda

It would make no sense if Weber did not start shipping to distributors as soon as production starts. I'm hearing October availability which contradicts the official price list (Dec. 1st.)

I wonder if they will go all out on production from day one or if they will ramp up production slowly....maybe increase tooling and shipping capability after an initial trial period.

Scott, you are a true patriot. That's the American way
icon_wink.gif

I work at a place I cannot mention. The grills/smoker area is one of my areas. We don't carry Weber smokers in the store (though we do carry most of their grills, gas and charcoal) because we also carry Big Green Eggs, which is our "featured" smokers. Here is what I can say.

I was checking the computer today and saw that the SRP for the 22.5" had dropped from $500 to $400 (since the last time I checked.) No expected arrival date yet and until there is a set date, there is no real set price.

The warehouse has been out of 18.5" smokers. There has been no change in the description but a new arrival date appeared of 10/16. There has been no change in the SRP of $300. Don't know if the smokers coming in are the '09 models.

I do think the $400 SRP for the 22.5" will be the final price just based on history of previous price changes/new items.

Just a reminder to all that purchasing the WSM from Amazon.com when it comes out is one of the best things you can do to keep this website up and running. Hoping they will have these products online soon.

Regards,
Chris

Thats actually where I got my 1st WSM not too long ago. $169 with free shipping! (It was some sort of 3 day holiday weekend sale)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike Neiner:
Is Amazon taking orders like the other dealers? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not yet. I will post details when it goes online.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phil S.:
Here is a place also advertising the new 22" WSM for $350.35

Ron's Home And Hardware
350 East New York Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
USA
1-888-607-RONS(7667)

http://www.ronshomeandhardware.com/22-1-2-Smoker-Cooker-p/105363.htm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just clicked on that link...and it lists the price as $329.98! Wow!

i called just to see if they are in stock and was told mid to late nov. rons is higher on the 26 tho . thats what im lusting after

Back