New owner

Take a picture of it, not for us but for you because you'll never see it that clean and shiny ever again

I was hoping to do a brisket this weekend, but i have to see if i can find a decent priced one. Jungle jims has them for i believe $4/lb or so. If i get one i'll go basic, salt,pepper, low sodium beef broth and onion and garlic powder injection. My main question is the burnt ends. How long to put them back on the smoker, and just coat them with the saved juice?

Eric;
Jungle Jim's is not just a market, but an EXPERIENCE!

Living in the area where Jungle Jim's started (originally as an open air market), we have long enjoyed the store. It's just "so much more"...

Keep on smokin';
Dale53:wsm:

The old store definitely is an experience. We make a trip or two to Cincinnati every year just to go to the old store. There is a GREAT Thai place a few miles south on the east side of the street, in a strip mall with a Subway.

I called jj's earlier in the week to ask about briskets, they said they were getting a shipment friday. Went there saturday morning and all they had was kobe. I was mad cuz it's a long drive for me. So i stopped at gfs on my way home a got a 16 lb'er usda choice for 2.69/lb. glad i stopped there.

Back