New member, new grill

The tongs that came with my King Kong are much better than I’d expected! The brush was OK but, I got a billy bar on advice from Tony UK, it is a far superior method for cleaning than the brush. Just one mans opinion.

The tongs that came with my King Kong are much better than I’d expected! The brush was OK but, I got a billy bar on advice from Tony UK, it is a far superior method for cleaning than the brush. Just one mans opinion.

The cover I got came with a nice looking smaller set of tongs. They appear to be stainless but I would expect them to probably rust out pretty quick. The other item with mine was one of those silicone brushes to apply bbq sauce. Also “stainless” :confused: but a little short and a little skimpy on bristles. But, hey, it was just a “free” add-on.

I am happy with my cover, though, especially for just $25. I do think the King Kong ones are better or at least a little more attractive. Still, mine blends in quietly and fits well. Longevity is an unknown at this point.

I agree, time will tell on the tongs, brush was rubbish, grill brush was decent but, I don’t care for them. The KK cover has survived a winter with lots of snow out and exposed it looked pretty good when I dropped off some things to my grand children.

I've have a KK on my genesis 2000 for two years now and in the Arizona sun it's holding up fine. Much better than the Weber ones.

Back