New member from Florida

David L

Hi all! Just joined today. Been smoking for a few years on a Masterbuilt electric, but want to make the jump to charcoal now. Did a lot of research and the WSM 18 is the one for me. Going to buy it this Friday, Can't wait! Looking forward to the smoking fellowship here, David.

Thanks for the welcome Pat. That's a serious arsenal you've got there!

David, you are going to see some arsenals on here that make mine look like a starter set. Great group of helpful and knowledgeable folks on here. As you will see, we love pictures.

Welcome to the forum David. This is a great place to hang out and everyone here is willing to help and to answer questions. I believe that this is the best smoking forum on the internet. Since I joined this group three years ago, the people here have helped me up my game a lot. Congrats on that new WSM and I am sure you and your family will love the food that you make on it. My brother in law has said multiple times that they love being my guinea pigs when I try new things. BBQ is for having fun and helping build relationships.

Welcome to the forum David. Congrats on picking the WSM your going to enjoy it. Looking forward to seeing you cooks in the future.

Back