New grilling tool for my Birthday!

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
My wife is the best in the world! New pair of Dan Post boots, set of sockets and this!IMG_1152.jpeg
Easy assembly, I like the broad clamp on the base, this is attached to 2” thick patiopaver brick, severe wind predicted so, I took everything but the base off. Came with a nice little storage bag so, with luck, I won’t lose parts…yeah, right!
Tested the paper towel holder in some breeze this afternoon, I like the way the upper arm rests on the roll, will get some workout time soon.

Hi Timothy, here's hoping you are having a great time on your BIRTHDAY 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🥰

Hmmmm! Total of 21 candles on all those cakes, wonder what that means?

Thanks folks!
The cooler trolley was born of not wanting to throw the frame away from the old silver B miserably nuked cook box. I was starting to tear that down to go to the recycler and I thought “a cooler would fit in there!” So that was pretty much thrown together with some various scrap. I keep trying to convince myself to make a few improvements but, I find other projects that take precedence.

Thanks folks!
The cooler trolley was born of not wanting to throw the frame away from the old silver B miserably nuked cook box. I was starting to tear that down to go to the recycler and I thought “a cooler would fit in there!” So that was pretty much thrown together with some various scrap. I keep trying to convince myself to make a few improvements but, I find other projects that take precedence.
I've been wanting to take one of the frames for my Genesis x000s and extra table slats and make a rolling work bench putting slats all the way across the top and the bottom. Maybe swing tables on both sides also.

Back