New Griddle!

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
With Pammi retiring earlier this month and me looking at it in the near future, we're getting ready for our next chapter, travelling full time with our RV!
One of the things I had mentioned to her was the next size up Blacktone, the 22".
They had one on Amazon for a GREAT price($129), so I pulled the trigger!
We're going to our favorite campground tomorrow for an extra long weekend (tomorrow afternoon through Tuesday), so I had to scrub it and season it tonight
Dawn Powerwash to scrub it and 3 coatings of veggie oil and it's ready to go!
1688084305608.png
Now, I just need to sell my 17". Anyone in the greater Charlotte area looking for a Blackstone? I'll make you a deal!
And, yes, that's my freshly scrubbed WSM waiting to get packed into the back of my truck next week for beercation 2023 in Hallowell , ME the week after next!

Been looking at a Blackstone flattop for a bit, how's the quality look so far?
We use ours every camping trip and it’s great!
It stays in a compartment in our travel trailer and it fires up every time. It’s always seasoned nicely that staying basically outside hasn’t affected at all
The clicker to light it doesn’t always work, but there’s enough room to put a wand lighter in to light it is my only complaint
I’m really looking forward to having a 2 zone cooking area!

I love my Blackstone.
I make a mean stir fry and a bunch of cool stuff like that on it.
Hash-brown omelets or a fillet mignon smothered in blue cheese were probably my favorites off of mine.
The list of possibilities is endless though.

Back