new gold kettle handles

Saw these the other day. I like the idea of them, but call me old fashioned, because it just seemed wrong and gimmicky. I'm sure they'll be useful but I like the old look.

yea, i'm just wondering how long it would take before they got broken off. maybe just hang a few s hooks on the bracket.
that being said, i do like the fact that weber is trying. they would be best served if they would start selling stuff that they sell in europe.

Yep, I've seen some Weber products only available in Europe that I would like to have, don't really understand why they're not offered here. Maybe Weber uses Europe as a test market before offering here?

The new tool hook handles look like a great feature to me. I've never been a fan of the tool holders that hang on the side of the kettle and make one side of the grill get more air. Mine works great hanging on the lid holder of my 26", though.

Will Weber sell them to you if your grill did not come with them ?? Just curious. Here in Canada it is hard to get any Weber specialty parts.

Back