New Front Shelf from the Fire Ring Guy!

Dan Leighton

TVWBB Super Fan
That is a great looking shelf with the logo. Only thing that would make it even better would be a hinge system so it could fold down for storage like the one on my Camp Chef. Makes storage much easier when deck space is at a premium.

Matt Q

TVWBB Fan
That is a great looking shelf with the logo. Only thing that would make it even better would be a hinge system so it could fold down for storage like the one on my Camp Chef. Makes storage much easier when deck space is at a premium.
It has a built in slot to hang it facing down. It takes a few seconds to adjust it and I like it better because there are less parts to break.

Bruno

TVWBB All-Star
Yeah yeah yeah that logo sucks!!!😍

just kidding! The Fire ring guy does some amazing work!! Story of my life being too early! Still love my table though.633E4729-C857-400B-A9C2-A92455350119.jpeg

Last edited:

Bruno

TVWBB All-Star
How do you get one? How much are they?
If you have Facebook look up fire ring guy, if not I’ll send his email. I paid $150 before he did the cut out so I’m not sure. It’s a hell of a table and personally I think better than what Weber has planned.

Bruno

TVWBB All-Star
12 or 14 pounds can’t remember. It doesn’t fold but can be placed in a stored position, but the cover easily fits over the table, I haven’t touched mine in months