New Dark Blue Performer?

I know they have had blue in different shades, but If this anything like the pictures color i would be all over it.
Love the blues as they go with my eyes......

When I first read this thread and clicked over to weber.com, it said currently unavailable. Today it is available for order directly from weber.com. I've been on the fence about getting a crimson performer; this makes it a more difficult decision. I also checked the internet archive and on April 24th there wasn't a dark blue performer listed. So this must be something new.

When I first read this thread and clicked over to weber.com, it said currently unavailable. Today it is available for order directly from weber.com. I've been on the fence about getting a crimson performer; this makes it a more difficult decision. I also checked the internet archive and on April 24th there wasn't a dark blue performer listed. So this must be something new.
I see your point those are the go to colors for me also either would be a great grill to have in yours or my herd.

I see your point those are the go to colors for me also either would be a great grill to have in yours or my herd.

Therein lies the rub. My wife does not want a herd. I have a WSM 22, a newly restored Genesis 1000 redhead and a charcoal grill built into an outdoor island. I had a Performer before the island and I really miss it. I’m literally dreaming about it. I should probably just give in and get it.

I have a pretty crimson performer, but if I was going to buy a new one I'd get this dark blue one or that slate blue from crate and barrel.

Therein lies the rub. My wife does not want a herd. I have a WSM 22, a newly restored Genesis 1000 redhead and a charcoal grill built into an outdoor island. I had a Performer before the island and I really miss it. I’m literally dreaming about it. I should probably just give in and get it.
Yes, yes you should!

Damn, I have to try harder (actually try) and sell my old kettle and the WSM 22, I would love to add that performer to my BBQ spot.
I’ll probably fold once that hits Amazon, free shipping and might have to take advantage of some points I need to spend.

That didn't last long.

I went to Weber.com this morning and the dark blue Performer Deluxe is not listed. Green and Crimson are listed as unavailable. Dark blue isn't even listed.

That didn't last long.

I went to Weber.com this morning and the dark blue Performer Deluxe is not listed. Green and Crimson are listed as unavailable. Dark blue isn't even listed.
Dang, that lasted like 1 month!

Those will be some extremely rare grills if Weber decided to only make/sell a handful.

Back