New Dark Blue Performer?

Kevin L (NKY)

TVWBB Wizard
I know they have had blue in different shades, but If this anything like the pictures color i would be all over it.
Love the blues as they go with my eyes......

J Grotz

TVWBB Pro
When I first read this thread and clicked over to weber.com, it said currently unavailable. Today it is available for order directly from weber.com. I've been on the fence about getting a crimson performer; this makes it a more difficult decision. I also checked the internet archive and on April 24th there wasn't a dark blue performer listed. So this must be something new.

Kevin L (NKY)

TVWBB Wizard
When I first read this thread and clicked over to weber.com, it said currently unavailable. Today it is available for order directly from weber.com. I've been on the fence about getting a crimson performer; this makes it a more difficult decision. I also checked the internet archive and on April 24th there wasn't a dark blue performer listed. So this must be something new.
I see your point those are the go to colors for me also either would be a great grill to have in yours or my herd.

J Grotz

TVWBB Pro
I see your point those are the go to colors for me also either would be a great grill to have in yours or my herd.
Therein lies the rub. My wife does not want a herd. I have a WSM 22, a newly restored Genesis 1000 redhead and a charcoal grill built into an outdoor island. I had a Performer before the island and I really miss it. I’m literally dreaming about it. I should probably just give in and get it.

I have a pretty crimson performer, but if I was going to buy a new one I'd get this dark blue one or that slate blue from crate and barrel.

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Therein lies the rub. My wife does not want a herd. I have a WSM 22, a newly restored Genesis 1000 redhead and a charcoal grill built into an outdoor island. I had a Performer before the island and I really miss it. I’m literally dreaming about it. I should probably just give in and get it.
Yes, yes you should!

Bruno

TVWBB All-Star
Damn, I have to try harder (actually try) and sell my old kettle and the WSM 22, I would love to add that performer to my BBQ spot.
I’ll probably fold once that hits Amazon, free shipping and might have to take advantage of some points I need to spend.