New Cover

It really is a great price, but IMO it really isn't something I would do for flip grills. I have little giveaways with my rehabs before and most of the time, it didn't seem to add much allure or excitement by the buyers. I tried Weber tank covers one year. Another year was the "Great Scrape" grill cleaners. I had gotten a really good deal on them so the cost was minimal but I didn't feel it helped my sales much. I feel like $16 for a cover would just be a $16 unnecessary expense. The scrapers and tank covers were under $5.

I suppose having a couple on hand would be good to offer to sell to buyers when they come to buy a grill though.

Larry,

That looks like a very good find a decent price. I like it better than some other options I have seen.

Honestly Jon, when I opened it I was prepared to see some thin piece of plastic sheeting. I was not prepared for such a high quality piece at $15

Larry, what model of genesis are you covering ? I need one for my Gen 2, might need to get the 64".

That is weird. Maybe the tank adds something to it. But the one you see on my Genesis 2000 is the 58" one

Other than the wide boards identical to mine. I don't think they shortened the frames when they went to the narrow slats

Okay you guys got me thinking so I went back out and measured to get an exact measurement with the covers off my gen 2 is 60 1/4 and my gen 2000 is exactly the same 60 1/4" measuring the front top bar. The right side table is about 11" past the control panel on both.
Larry if you're at around 50" that almost sounds like it would be a 1000 frame.

Well IDK. Either I cannot properly read a tape measure or who knows what? But if it wasn't full of slush, ice and snow outside I would go out and shoot a photo of my grill. And it's definitely a 2000. And I did buy the 58" cover and it fits very nicely as you can see in the photo. Could be I misread my tape and simply got lucky. When it's not so crappy out I will have to uncover it and remeasure it. But, bottom line just know that the cover I bought fits the larger frame Genesis geills

Well IDK. Either I cannot properly read a tape measure or who knows what? But if it wasn't full of slush, ice and snow outside I would go out and shoot a photo of my grill. And it's definitely a 2000. And I did buy the 58" cover and it fits very nicely as you can see in the photo. Could be I misread my tape and simply got lucky. When it's not so crappy out I will have to uncover it and remeasure it. But, bottom line just know that the cover I bought fits the larger frame Genesis geills
I ended up ordering the large one so I'll see how it fits.

I think it will be too big. The 58" one fits perfectly on mine. I find it so funny people don't believe me LOL

Larry’s grill frame must be 60 wide if the right side has the control panel plus the side table. But since you just have that pointy projection on the right, there’s enough slack for it to fit. And the cover itself may have some margin.

My experience has been that, in the 4 different manufacturers I have used, they come larger than the size listed...but they do tend to stiffen and shrink over time. I would go with the size that LM recommends.

Back