New Copper One Touch Silver Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac Mayhew

TVWBB Member
I just noticed that the COPPER One-Touch Silver is available online at Target. It lists for $99, which I think is a great price. I'm not looking for a new grill but thought folks might want to know about this.

Who knows -- maybe this means that additional colors will finally be available in the US!

Maybe they are trying to see the demand for the color before making the OTG available in copper. At $99 (only $10) more than the black OTS, it's more accessible to people than the OTG would be.

If there is a rush on this, I'm guessing more color options in the US may be coming in the future.

That is pretty cool. Hopefully it is a sign that some new colors are coming to the U.S. I am thinking about buying it just to support the cause. At least that is what I will tell my wife but the real reason is because it is copper.
icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Mac Mayhew:
I just noticed that the COPPER One-Touch Silver is available online at Target. It lists for $99, which I think is a great price. I'm not looking for a new grill but thought folks might want to know about this.

Who knows -- maybe this means that additional colors will finally be available in the US!

If this is the case, then a Brick Red OTS/OTG should be in the works, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

I like the look of that with the black handles. Pretty cool.

Like Scott, I'm tempted to buy one, just to make a statement.
icon_biggrin.gif

hello gents,
I work for Fed-ex and I was delivering today at my local Target store and I happened to notice in the back room a shipment of alot of different cues (gearing up for springtime) but I did indeed see 1 OTG in this copper color...
just thought you might like to know

Originally posted by Dave Russell:
I must admit, that copper kettle looks kind of cool, although I do prefer my OTG over my OTS.
Hmmm???
89.gif
I have an extra Ash ring and bowl for a OTG. That's a Copper OTG for $100.00 plus S&H. Just might work.
icon_wink.gif

both my targets have little to nothing out yet. we have basically mild winter weather but they still treat this state like we are in the north east !

Must be a test or a special to target. Not in my catalogue for the 2011 year.

OTS only available in black for us.

OTG Black, Green, Blue in the 22.5"

ok, this is getting mixed up. target only sells the copper ots. not the otg. mac mentioned he has extra parts to make the ots a otg.

I guess it's official now that it's on Amazon. I like that it's an OTS. It's about time they offered the OTS in something besides black. I kind of reminds me of a Saints football helmet.
icon_cool.gif

Copper OTS

i saw one tuesday at a target. looks ok. but man did the guys putting it together have a hard time. the legs were dented by pliers and all marked up. great selling point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back