New 18.5" WSM Cincinnati $99

That's a great deal. I have a place here is Columbus that sells 22.5 for $250. I thought that was a great deal.

Is this for a 18.5 or the 14.5? If it's actually for the 14.5 it's still a good deal but I've seen it offered at the same price before.

Really? I live in Columbus...where can I get this deal?

Don't mean to hijack thread.

James,
Not certain if this is the same place but a co-worker told me there is an Amazon overstock store on Morse road east of Karl that sells 'em pretty cheap. Last time he updated me was to tell me they had a 14.5 for $99, new in box.

Dave

There is a place on Philipi road that does overstock for Amazon. I have a name and number for the kid that runs the front of the shop. I went there and we opened the box unpacked it to make sure perfect. Bought on spot for $250. Check or cash, no tax. Absolutely perfect. Bought mine about 3 weeks ago. They had weber gas grills there and smaller smokey mountains. Had many smoker brands. Couldn't resist the big bad 22 though. Happy to put you in contact with him.

There is a place on Philipi road that does overstock for Amazon. I have a name and number for the kid that runs the front of the shop. I went there and we opened the box unpacked it to make sure perfect. Bought on spot for $250. Check or cash, no tax. Absolutely perfect. Bought mine about 3 weeks ago. They had weber gas grills there and smaller smokey mountains. Had many smoker brands. Couldn't resist the big bad 22 though. Happy to put you in contact with him.

Thanks for the information! I'll take a contract or store name if you have it. I'm looking for a 22...maybe I'll luck out and find a similar deal. Thank you

^ this same place on Phillipi does online auctions as well. I think the guy cherry picks the new ones to sell on CL and let's the other ones with a dent/ding go to auction. I've won 2 18's off of it - 1 had a few scratches but was otherwise new. The other had literally been used and returned to Amazon (grease and all). $150 each. Also picked up a 26" off of it with a pretty bad dent on the edge but I won it for $90. Auction website is Bidfta.com.

^ this same place on Phillipi does online auctions as well. I think the guy cherry picks the new ones to sell on CL and let's the other ones with a dent/ding go to auction. I've won 2 18's off of it - 1 had a few scratches but was otherwise new. The other had literally been used and returned to Amazon (grease and all). $150 each. Also picked up a 26" off of it with a pretty bad dent on the edge but I won it for $90. Auction website is Bidfta.com.

He is correct. The kid I know I actually runs the front of the house for all the cherry picked perfect ones. Email me your contact info to matt@mattcotter.com. I will text him to see if he has another one available for the same price for a friend.

Back