Netflix Series

Recently started Peaky Blinders and have plowed through season 1 and am into season 2. Great show. Lot's of violence, so if that isn't your thing, maybe it isn't for you. But it's pulled me in.

I remembered another series I enjoyed on Netflix, Absentia, if it's still available.
Lots of dark or dimly lit scenes, as I recall, but intriguing enough to keep you wanting to see what happens next.
Stana Katic is pretty easy on the eyes too.
I missed that one and now it's gone.:(
Clickbait and Startup are two good ones

Anybody remember "Lost"? Uggg!
We really liked "The Ranch" on Netflix. Yea, there's a lot of f-bombs but it has a great story.

Not necessarily on Netflix, but worthy to watch (I buy them on Vudu)

Yellowstone (4 seasons so far)
Manifest 3 seasons
Bates Motel 5 seasons
Justified 6 seasons
24 - 9 seasons
Hannibal 3 seasons
Weeds - 8 seasons
Homeland 8 seasons
Spartacus 3 seasons
Dexter 8 seasons, soon to be more
House of cards 6 seasons
Blacklist 9 seasons (so far)
Last man standing 8 seasons
The Americans 6 seasons
Band of Brothers 10 shows

That's all I can think of now, but that's been my entertainment while on the elliptical for last 4 or 5 years

Not necessarily on Netflix, but worthy to watch (I buy them on Vudu)

Yellowstone (4 seasons so far)
Justified 6 seasons
Dexter 8 seasons, soon to be more
Blacklist 9 seasons (so far)
Last man standing 8 seasons
The Americans 6 seasons
Band of Brothers 10 shows
(List edited for brevity)
I just finished a rewatch of "Justified" last night. Excellent series with a good final episode that tied the story lines up nicely.

I've seen the first season of "Yellowstone" and intend to watch the others. I've seen most of "Dexter". Not for the faint of heart but I enjoyed it. Watched the first few seasons of "Blacklist" but it seemed to run off the rails at some point and I lost interest. Maybe I should give it another try. "Last Man Standing" was good. The transition from ABC to Fox was a bit rough. I still have the final season of "The Americans" to watch. Very good show. "Band of Brothers" is excellent. I think I've watched it all the way through three times now.

I just finished a rewatch of "Justified" last night. Excellent series with a good final episode that tied the story lines up nicely.

I've seen the first season of "Yellowstone" and intend to watch the others. I've seen most of "Dexter". Not for the faint of heart but I enjoyed it. Watched the first few seasons of "Blacklist" but it seemed to run off the rails at some point and I lost interest. Maybe I should give it another try. "Last Man Standing" was good. The transition from ABC to Fox was a bit rough. I still have the final season of "The Americans" to watch. Very good show. "Band of Brothers" is excellent. I think I've watched it all the way through three times now.
I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me

Deadwood. It's only a couple seasons and then a TV movie, but well worth the price of admission
And Fortitude, now that's a crazy awesome show. Must see

Started today watching some of the million and one Christmas movies on Netflix. I enjoyed them all, but only because I hit the fast forward button quite a bit. It's amazing how you can do that and still make out what the movie is all about. lol

Ozark returns to Netflix Jan. 21.
The final season features 14 episodes, split into two blocks of seven episodes each.

Not Netflix - Combo of Amazon Prime & Britbox. "Line of Duty", and "Prime Suspect". Great British drama, disappointed I'm all caught up.

Anybody remember "Lost"? Uggg!
We really liked "The Ranch" on Netflix. Yea, there's a lot of f-bombs but it has a great story.
About half-way through "The Ranch". Just wish they had better lighting. Even inside the ranch, they never seem to turn on enough lights. lol

Back